Camdram is an open-source project developed by a team of volunteers for the benefit of the Cambridge student theatre community. We use our project page on GitHub to co-ordinate our work and host a copy of the code that runs this site, as well details about bugs that have been submitted and our future roadmap for the site.
If you don't have programming skills but think you've found a bug, or you just have a cool idea for a new feature on Camdram, you can still create a new issue on GitHub, and one of our developers will get back to you.
If you're a programmer and would like to contribute to Camdram, we invite you to fork our repository. You can then fix any open issue or create a new one. Once you've fixed a bug or created some new functionality, you can then submit a pull request to be reviewed by the development team.
In order to avoid wasting effort, we recommend you discuss your ideas before carrying out any significant development work. If there's a relevant issue then you can use that, otherwise we have a Gitter chatroom for developer discussions and questions - feel free to send a message there. You can also use this group if you're having problems getting your development environment set up, or if you're not sure whether something is a bug or a problem with your set-up. We run Camdram as a meritocracy: anyone who has a reasonable number of pull requests accepted will be given access rights to commit straight to the Camdram repository.
Below is a summary of recent development activity on Camdram.
The following people have made contributions to Camdram:
- Peter Hoyes
- George Bateman
- Andrew Featherstone
- Charlie Jonas
- Stuart Cuthbertson
- David Stansby
- Ian Leith
Issues currently being worked on:
Issues recently fixed:
- Bump doctrine/orm from 2.8.4 to 2.9.2
- Bump dama/doctrine-test-bundle from 6.5.0 to 6.6.0
- Bump phpstan/phpstan-doctrine from 0.12.38 to 0.12.39
- Bump phpstan/phpstan-symfony from 0.12.35 to 0.12.36
- Bump sass-loader from 12.0.0 to 12.1.0
- Bump hwi/oauth-bundle from 1.2.0 to 1.3.0
- Bump @babel/plugin-proposal-class-properties from 7.13.0 to 7.14.5
- Bump phpstan/phpstan from 0.12.88 to 0.12.89
- Bump browserslist from 4.16.3 to 4.16.6
- Bump glob-parent from 5.1.1 to 5.1.2
Issues recently created:
- Bump symfony/console from 5.3.0 to 5.3.2
- Bump symfony/translation from 5.3.0 to 5.3.2
- Bump symfony/framework-bundle from 5.3.0 to 5.3.2
- Bump symfony/web-profiler-bundle from 5.3.0 to 5.3.2
- Bump symfony/form from 5.3.0 to 5.3.2
- Bump symfony/security-bundle from 5.3.0 to 5.3.2
- Bump symfony/mime from 5.3.0 to 5.3.2
- Bump symfony/asset from 5.3.0 to 5.3.2
- Bump symfony/validator from 5.3.1 to 5.3.2
- Bump phpstan/phpstan-symfony from 0.12.36 to 0.12.37